Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Things

This is just going to be a quick one...one to help me remember the funny little things my goofy girl does. Bailey loves books. They usually help her calm down when she's upset...and she can look at the same book for a good chunk of time. I love that we are raising our baby to be a book worm already! :) Anyways, last night we gave her a touch and feel book to look at (and read to us in her baby babble...the cutest!!). She was feeling all the different textures on every page as I read to her, then on the last page..she decided she needed to taste the "fur'! It was too funny. Then she had to go backwards through the book and "taste" every texture on each page! It made us laugh...always putting everything in her mouth. She did it again this morning, which made me remember to write it down. Then this afternoon, we were at my grandma's house, she was in another room taking a nap. I heard what I thought was her whining after she had been asleep for quite some time. I went in there to check on her...turns out she must have heard a dog barking. There she was sitting up in her playpen...barking back at whatever dog she must have heard. Her "barking" is kind of quiet...and sounds like "ohoh" over and over again! Just a few little things I didn't want to forget! Now it's bedtime. Goodnight all!

1 comment: