Thursday, July 16, 2009
Good Morning to Me!!
This morning I got the best "wake up call" anyone could ever get. My wonderful husband got up with the baby when she woke up at 6 this morning (I know! I married the BEST man ever!). I had every intention of getting up with them if she didn't fall back to sleep..however, I fell back asleep before I even knew what hit me. Next thing I know, I half consciously think someone is crawling on our bed. Then I got the biggest, slobberiest, open-mouthed kiss on my cheek. Then on my forehead, then my mouth...then my cheeks again. My sweet little girl just kept giving me kisses, over and over again!! I hadn't even asked for them...and Daddy wasn't prompting her. It was by far the BEST thing that I have ever woken up to!! I love when she gives me spontaneous kisses...especially when it's how she chooses to wake me up! Am I the luckiest mommy in the world or what??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you finally get to reap the rewards of all that selfless mothering...it's the best feeling ever. She loves you because she wants to...so special. Reminds me of my favorite quote: "It is no small thing that they, who are so fresh from God, love us."
ReplyDelete